Arts and Crafts
Paint Your Own Unicorn Money Box
SAVING MONEY HAS NEVER BEEN THIS FUN!
Unleash your kids’ inner artist as they bring this ceramic Unicorn Money Box to life, with a dash of creativity, a burst of colors, and a touch of magic. Use vibrant and metallic color paints or mix different colors using the free guide on the box. Kids can make their creations more mystical with gorgeous glitters and sparkly gemstones. After painting their work of art, kids will be delighted to save up their money in the Unicorn. It’s also looks great on their bedside or study table.
- Jam-packed with 38 pieces of arts and crafts for girls, including sparkly gems, primary and metallic non-toxic colors, 3 paintbrushes, and gorgeous glitters.
- Includes a DIY easy to paint beautiful ceramic unicorn coin bank you can decorate with all your favorite colors.
- Trendy all occasions kids gifts for girls 3 to 12 years old.
- A great sensory toy also teaches kids to save money while being creative and helping develop fine motor skills.
- Awesome piggy bank for girls with lots of colors and accessories for endless hours of fun and limitless creativity.
I actually bought this to donate to a family as part of Christmas, so I grabbed one for each of my girls too for something to do being stuck inside through coronavirus and cold weather! After doing this with my girls, I was very glad I purchased for the other family as well. They both (age 4 and 9) enjoyed painting their unicorns. They’re solid and super cute to use for change too!
I got 9 of these for my 7YO’s virtual craft time birthday party. I shipped them to each individual’s address and they came quickly and on-time all across the country. All the packages were secure and packaged in Styrofoam. The kit contains everything that’s needed including brushes, paint, and jeweled stickers. I got this for boys and girls and everyone loved it. It was a nice surprise that the paints are a bit metallic which makes the painted unicorns shiny. This activity occupied all the kids for about an hour and was very engaging since everyone can do their own color combinations and designs. The fact that it’s a piggy bank and can be used afterwards instead of just a sculpture is great and appreciated. We really enjoyed this product and highly recommend it.
Very nice to do as an activity with my 4yr old she liked it a lit: however, its not very durable. When picking it up after the paint dried the horn broke. It was surprisingly easy to fall apart but it served its purpose. All in all its definitly a good painting gift for little kids